- If your mom would like it, it’s probably not romantic enough for your wife.
- Deliver gifts to her work – make ‘em good!
Better yet, personally deliver the gifts to her work.
Candy – if her New Year’s resolution is to lose weight, that resolution is hereby excused during Valentines day.
Give chocolate – and LOTS of it!
Gift Certificates are OK – but the key is in the presentation!
Saying “I know how much you love to go shopping – here you go!” will get you further than just handing
her the card.
- Car part stores are OK for gifts, as long as they are gifts SHE would enjoy – key chains, floor mats, cool accessories.
- Practical is not good (Remember, this is the chance to redeems yourself after the sweeper for Christmas)
- You can’t go wrong with candles and baskets. Candles should have good scents flowers and food smells work best.
- Have baskets gift wrapped at store – they will be happy to fill them for you!
- Lingerie is more for men, not the ladies (unless you are married to a model)
Most of all HAVE FUN!